Studio Forty | Sweet

by - 7/16/2017 06:00:00 AM










Hello!

What a great honor to be asked to guest design for a Polish stamp manufacturer Studio Forty. I had no idea of this company before they contacted me, and now I'm truly happy they did. Love the designs of the stamps, so versatile to fir all papercrafts and mixed media, and if you take a peek into their website you'll see the beautiful stickers and papers too! Awesome, pretty, beautiful and decent prices, just saying.

This is my first layout I shared last Sturday over at Studio Forty blog, take a look.
Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Studio Forty, Sokai France, American Crafts
Stamps - Life Documented
Stamps - Flowers 3 set

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!